Looking for valentines Day Greetings Quotes collection? So you are on right place. At this post you can find Valentines Day Messages, SMS, Greetings Wishes.
Valentine’s is coming on 14th February 2019 now the time has to be come for share your feelings with your beloved. Valentine’s Day is the festival of love and it is celebrated in most of the today’s youth. On Valentine’s Day girl friend tell their feeling for their boyfriends and same also boyfriend do. Here on this post we are providing you Valentine’s Day Greeting Messages in various languages. Get here Valentine’s Day Greeting SMS, Valentine’s Day Greeting Wishes, and Valentine’s Day Greeting Quotes and so on. Greeting means to wish someone with the feeling on that particular occasion. Here are Valentine’s Day Wishes 2019:-
Valentines Day Greeting Wishes 2019
My soul is shattered without your arms to hold me, Like a mirror without a reflection.A story without title
A game without players…I life without reason..I Love U my Love..
Lets join up and fall in mutual weirdness and lets call it love… Will you be my valentine?? Valentine’s day is the one day which reminds you that if you don’t have a special someone, you’re alone. We’re lucky that you’ve me and i’ve you as special someone.
– Happy Valentines Day dear.
V….is for Valentine; you are my only Valentine
A…..is for I will Always be yours
L…..is for Love at its most extreme
E…..is for Everlasting love; Ecstatic love.
N…..is for Never-ending love
T…..is for we will always be together forever
I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I love you to
E…..is for Eternity our love is so everlasting.
We Cannot Be Together.. But, will never be apart, For no matter what life bring to us,You are always in my heart
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!
Every time I see you,I feel a little flame in my heart,That lights up, because… I LOVE YOU!
I will hold on you forever because I have never known someone more special than you.
The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, Not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere.They’re in each other all along.You know I wish I can be with you every day for 8 days a week and 25 hrs a day.I never seem to get enough of you.
I prayed and prayed to God to bless me with a Valentine Who is a gentle person, upbeat and fine I prayed and prayed to God to bless me with a Valentine A perfect person like you who would always be mine..
Happy Valentine’s Day!
From here you can copy these messages, quotes , wishes and you can also share this on Whatsapp, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, Google plus and so on. Find here Valentines Day Greetings Wishes in English, Hindi, Valentines Day Greetings SMS, Valentines Day Greetings Quotes and so on.
Best Valentines Day Quotes
Here are 101 best valentines day quotes
- It is astonishing how little one feels alone when one loves.
- Love and faithfulness keep a king safe; through love his throne is made secure. Proverbs 20:28
- Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate.
- You are not perfect, but you are loved anyway.
- Don’t let fear get in the way of your love.
- And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
- Forgiveness is a love attribute.
- Love stops to listen.
- Give mercy, sow kindness, sow love, sow affirmation.
- Love is like butter waiting to be spread.
- I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can play together all night.
- There’s this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It’s the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.
- Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.
- The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves.
- Love looks through a telescope; envy, through a microscope.
- I wanted to make it really special on Valentine’s Day, so I tied my boyfriend up. And for three solid hours I watched whatever I wanted on TV.
- Even if there is nothing to laugh about, laugh on credit.
- Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.
- What a happy and holy fashion it is that those who love one another should rest on the same pillow.
- You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well.
- Valentine’s Day is when a lot of married men are reminded what a poor shot Cupid really is.
- Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; It does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
- I got a Valentine’s Day card from my girl. It said, ‘Take my heart! Take my arms! Take my lips!’ Which is just like her. Keeping the best part for herself.
- Women may be able to fake orgasms, but men can fake entire relationships.
- Women cannot complain about men anymore until they start getting better taste in them.
- Why do men chase women they have no intention of marrying? The same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving.
- Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.
- Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
- If we argue for our limitations, we get to keep them.
- Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? I think not!
- Women get the last word in every argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
- Stop and think about this; What is the meaning of intriguing?
- A kiss is the upper persuasion for a lower invasion.
- Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.
- Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that.
- Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law.
- Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
- The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands.
- Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.
- Passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place.
- In springtime, love is carried on the breeze. Watch out for flying passion or kisses whizzing by your head.
- Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love; it is the faithless who know love’s tragedies.
- Love doesn’t sit there like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all of the time, made new.
- The past is behind us, love is in front and all around us.
- You don’t have to go looking for love when it’s where you come from.
- It would be impossible to “love” anyone or anything one knew completely. Love is directed towards what lies hidden in its object.
- Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before.
- Love is a game that two can play and both win.
- You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving.
- Love is friendship caught on fire.
- True love stories never have endings.
- I love you as you are, but do not tell me how that is.
- We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.
- You really shouldn’t say “I love you” unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot.
- Love would never be a promise of a rose garden unless it is showered with light of faith, water of sincerity and air of passion.
- Love is Blind.
- Just because somebody doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
- True love is when you put someone on a pedestal, and they fall, but you are there to catch them.
- Love is not blind; it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.
- Love is the silent saying and saying of a single name.
- The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.
- Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!
- When love is in the house, the house is full.
- Attention is the most basic form of love, through it we bless and are blessed.
- Love is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day.
- True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away.
- Today is Valentine’s Day, and so is tomorrow!
- You are my one and only’ Valentine’s cards, now on sale: 4 for $5.
- Thank you for all The countless, caring ways You’ve filled my life with love. Happy Valentines Day!
- It’s not every day that I tell you I love you. OK, maybe it is, But on Valentines Day it’s the law
- It takes more then lace and ribbons, And lovely verses too, To make a Valentine that’s nice enough for you.
- Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love.
- You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
- True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.
- The life and love we create is the life and love we live.
- Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul.
- All love is sweet, given or received.
- Love is not only something you feel. It’s something you do.
- 831 means “I Love You”, 8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning. When you say I love you, mean it.
- It takes a second to say I love you, but actions to show it.
- Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle.
- If I love you is only 3 words, why is it worth a million?
- Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen to the inner songs of Christmas.
- I claim there ain’t Another Saint As great as Valentine.
- Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
- Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can’t see anything wrong with each other.
- People who throw kisses are mighty hopelessly lazy.
- There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved. It is God’s finger on man’s shoulder.
- Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
- Let your love be like the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river.
- For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday, and less than tomorrow.
- Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.
- Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.
- A hundred hearts would be too few To carry all my love for you.
- The love game is never called off on account of darkness.
- You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
- If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
- Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
- Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.
- Lets join up and fall in mutual weirdness and lets call it love… Will you be my valentine??